Understanding the scholarship process and application portal. Tips and tricks to writing your essay and what information is needed to apply for a scholarship.
Darton Health Professions Monthly Executive Committee Meeting
Darton Health Professions Foundation Full Board Meeting
Violence against healthcare workers is a pervasive problem that threatens the safety of staff, patients, and visitors in healthcare facilities. The results are catastrophic to our greatest human resource, you, the healthcare professionals. The injury, mental and emotional stress, and costs are not just felt by the employers, but coworkers, and patients who need and deserve a safe environment.
*All proceeds benefit student scholarships who need financial support to complete their education.
• What is violence in the healthcare system?
• What is being done at a legislative level to help you?
• Risk Assessment – Identifying high risks for violence or harm.
• Assessment Tools for your facility.
• What is the proper response?
• How to manage the Agitated Patient/Person
• HR Guidelines
TEACH Academy (Teachers Exploring & Advocating for Careers in Health)